Physical medicine offers an extensive range of treatments for preventive and therapeutic care, as well as rehabilitation, including the following focus areas:
- Pre- and post-operative care for patients undergoing orthopedic, general surgical and lung operations
- Conservative treatment for diseases and pain in the musculoskeletal system.
- Treatment for lung diseases
- Support for oncological patients undergoing chemotherapy
- Specific treatment for neurological diseases
- Mobilization and rehabilitation programs in cases of immobility
Treatment is provided in individual consultations and is designed to support your healing process in the best possible way. Our aim is to enable you to carry out your day-to-day activities as safely, independently and free from pain as possible.
Outpatient aftercare as prescribed by your doctor can be provided by our therapists on a freelance basis.