Continuous investment in medical equipment and facilities is a fundamental prerequisite for the excellent care provided by Confraternität Private Hospital. Our state-of-the art surgical department meets the highest standards and specialist technology enables us to use minimally invasive techniques. As an additional safety precaution, there is also intensive care monitoring available if needed in the post-operative recovery ward.
Confraternität Private Hospital features:
- 3 operating rooms with the latest in state-of-the-art equipment
- 2 side rooms, one of which is especially suited for endoscopic examinations (gastroscopy, colonoscopy)
- Recovery area with intensive medical monitoring capability with 6 stations
- Dedicated care and relaxation room for outpatients
- Interventional cardiology and angiography with cardiac catheterization system
- Peripheral vascular diagnostics by means of C-arm
- Telemetry monitoring unit through which the continuous monitoring of the ECG as well as oxygen saturation is provided by a wireless network. The patient does not have to stay in bed exclusively, can move freely and is safe.
- EEG lab
- In-house laboratory
- 96 beds in private and semi-private rooms (first-class (Sonderklasse) standard)
For details of our room facilities, please see Rooms.