How to get to our Hospital
Confraternität Private Hospital
Please note that, for data security reasons, the use of e-mail or fax is not suitable for transmitting health-related data.
Plan your driving directions by entering the location of departure.
By clicking on "Display" you will be redirected to "Google Maps".
Arrival by car & parking
- Access to the hospital for family members (passenger loading only), taxi and ambulance: Haspingergasse 6
- Take Skodagasse and Lederergasse to Haspingergasse.
- Please note: there is no access to Skodagasse from Alserstraße!
Please keep in mind that finding a parking space may take a while, and the entire 8th District is a designated short-term parking zone (Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM till 10:00 PM).
Modern underground pay parking is available in the vicinity of Confraternität Private Hospital at Schlesingerplatz around the clock. Information can be found on the website of the garage operator: Parkhaus APCOA Schlesingerplatz.
How you reach us by public transport
- Subway: U6 to station "Alserstraße" or U2 to station "Schottentor"
- Tram: Line 43 or 44 to station "Skodagasse", Line 5 or 33 to station "Laudongasse"
- Bus: Line 13A to station "Skodagasse"