Healthy food, happy stomach
Confraternität Private Hospital's excellent kitchen strives to spoil our patients with well-balanced, healthy meals. Our chef offers daily culinary specialties.
Patients and visitors may also take advantage of our in-house cafeteria.
Chef Josef Zeppetzauer and his team place great emphasis on using fresh, local raw ingredients which are prepared in-house.
Whether it's classic Viennese cuisine or contemporary Mediterranean flavors – the daily menus will leave many of our patients spoiled for choice.
- The "Regional and Seasonal" menu is for patients who can indulge without having to pay attention to any dietary restrictions. On any given day it may be a fine Wiener Schnitzel or goulash prepared according to the original recipe.
- The "Light & Gentle" menu is prepared by selecting ingredients that are particularly easy on the stomach.
- Our "Vegetarian" menu gives those who prefer a meatless diet a lot to look forward to.
- Finally, our "Healthy and Vital Whole Foods" menu is intended for calorie-conscious connoisseurs.
For those who cannot decide on a menu, we offer the option of putting together the meal of their choice by combining elements from the aforementioned four menus.
Furthermore, you can also choose individually from our à la carte dishes: À la carte dishes – Summer 2019
Of course, any special diets that may be required due to a patient's illness will be prepared just as tastily.
If required or desired, our dietitians will individually advise you.
In addition, the cafeteria always serves fresh, homemade pastries, snacks and drinks – particularly Viennese coffee specialties. Weather permitting, these delights may also be enjoyed in the Confraternität's large gardens.
- Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 6:45 PM
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays 10:00 AM to 6:45 PM